Offering Fit & Strong!
Are you interested in offering Fit & Strong!?
Implementing a new evidence-based program requires time, commitment, and resources. Fit & Strong! and the National Council on Aging have developed a readiness assessment tool to assess provider willingness and capacity to adopt and maintain Fit & Strong!.
To learn more about implementing the program, click on this link: Implementation Guide.
It's easy to offer the low-cost, evidence-based Fit & Strong! program. Providers need to:
- Register to offer Fit & Strong! A Fit & Strong! staff member will then contact you to describe the program and discuss implementation, timeline, etc.
- Recruit participants and develop a contact list of interested participants.
- Enroll the first 20 participants in your first offering of Fit & Strong!
- Recruit a certified exercise instructor to register for Fit & Strong! instructor training.
- Obtain the equipment.
- Schedule the class and make copies of the evaluation and attendance forms.
Register to offer Fit & Strong!